- Brackets constructed from .25" thick plate steel
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents stud bind and steering wheel kick
- Pitman arm relieves drag link angle to prevent bump steer / wandering
- Heavy-duty replacement upper and lower links maintain desired caster angle and feature greaseable Urethane bushings
- Upper link relocation brackets allow optimum extension travel
- Front compression travel stop brackets prevent suspension over-compression
- Brake and vacuum hose relocation brackets included
- Front / rear Superide shock included
- Rear lift included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
35 x 12.50" tire on standard offset wheel
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Pitman arm included in kit box.
Minor cutting and / or welding required.
Rear u-bolts fit vehicles with and without a top-mounted overload leaf. Those without overloads will have approx. 2" of excess U-bolt length (that can be trimmed). Or for shorter U-bolts, refer to block chart and replace listed block kit with the non-overload application.
Front lift is via new, pre-set coil springs. A dropped pitman arm, for steering correction, works in concert with our track bar relocation bracket to ensure proper phasing. New upper/lower front axle-to-frame link arms restore factory alignment specifications. Front/rear suspension compression travel control is also addressed.
For rear lift, add-a-leafs are used in conjunction with blocks to strengthen the spring pack and control axle wrap-up. The lift kit includes front and rear Superide shocks.
Optional single and dual steering stabilizers are available.
||2500 / 3500 Ram