Features & Benefits
· Provides 1.5" to 2.5" of adjustable lift height
- Allows the use of plus-size wheels / tires
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper / winch combos
- Enhances appearance by leveling the stance of the vehicle
- 10.9 grade metric hardware included when needed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Tire and Wheel Size(s) Information
Recommended Maximum Tire Diameter: 33"
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing them.
· Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another
- Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
- Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning
- Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent
Average Install Time
Installation Difficulty Rating (1-5)
Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars.
Requires Superide front shock #88480 (qty. 2)
Torsion bar suspensions inherently have some amount of height adjustability. Torsion bar keys have hex-cut (or splined) holes that mate to the rear ends of the torsion bars. As the keys are loaded, they apply torsional load to the bars which, in turn, lift the vehicle. Superlift's Level-It keys are indexed differently to increase bar rotation and lift.
When necessary, new hardware is supplied to prevent bar over-extension. Extensions for shock absorbers and compression travel bump-stops are also included when required.