- Steel spacer construction will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time
- Allows the use of plus-size wheels / tires
- Easy installation and removal
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper / winch combos
- Enhances appearance by leveling the stance of the vehicle
- 10.9 grade metric hardware included when needed
- Protective powdercoat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Recommended maximum tire diameter of 35"
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
Our 2.5" Level-It front lift system must not be installed on TRX4 models.
Most late-model 1/2-ton trucks and SUVs utilize a front shock and coil assembly / strut for the front suspension. To level the front of the vehicle and offset the factory nose-down rake, a simple strut extension is utilized on these applications. This involves adding an application-specific spacer to the top of the factory strut assembly. This method eliminates the time-consuming disassembly of the strut, doesn't preload the factory coil spring (which firms-up ride quality) or over-extend the factory shock. Hardware and compression travel bump-stops are included when required.
Superlift's Level-It strut extensions are a cost-effective and efficient way to level the stance of your late-model truck or SUV.
||2.5" Dodge Front Leveling Kit