- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry, and CV axle angles
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Full-width control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Centerlink stabilizing link improves steering response and extends component service life
- Longer factory style front anti-sway bar links prevent bar pre-load
- Includes front and rear shocks (front is a 2-per wheel system) with your choice of 2 different performance shock options: Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS). On models factory-equipped with Autoride electronic shocks or rear Air-Ride shocks, relocation brackets allow factory shocks to be retained.
- Allows use of factory wheels
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
35 x 12.50 on a wheel with up to factory backspacing
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate.
Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another.
Manufacturers’ wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent.
Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning.
Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent.
Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
1997 and newer models with Autotrac require dual cardan driveshaft, shown in options. Non-Autotrac models may also need driveshaft if regularly driven in 4WD over 35 MPH.
Kit includes front dual shock mounting brackets and 6 shocks. (2000 - 06 Tahoe / Yukon have 4 shocks and utilizes stock rear shocks).
Special puller tool is recommended to load / unload torsion bars.
Minor cutting and / or welding required.
Fits vehicles w/o Electronic Controlled Shocks
Laser-cut bracketry lowers the factory upper and lower control arms, in relation to the frame, to provide front lift. The lower control arms, plus the front legs of the upper control arms, are anchored by full-width crossmembers. The front differential assembly is relocated to alleviate CV axle and driveshaft angles, plus this lift method does not require front differential housing trimming, as is the case with most replacement knuckle systems.
Steering linkage geometry is addressed by a replacement centerlink, which keeps the tie rods in phase with the lower control arms. A stabilizing link prevents fore and aft centerlink movement, otherwise, excessive stress loads would be transmitted to the factory pitman and idler arms. The torsion bar crossmember is also lowered to align it with the lower control arms.
5" blocks and U-bolts lift the rear.
The system includes a dual front shock hoop, and packaged complete with six Superlift Superide, or Superide SS shocks by Bilstein.
Options include a steering stabilizer kit, skidplates and kicker braces.
NOTE: Superlift's replacement Front CV Style Driveshaft, part number 3287, is required if the vehicle is equipped with Autotrac.